SoC proposal: KDE/Plasma for small form-factor devices

Bernhard mustermaxi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 16:57:57 CET 2008

sounds like a really good idea to me to make plasma better suited for mobile
devices.

hm... I've wondered about one of your links... the plasma on MacOS X
screenshot... have you told anybody you've got it running? haven't heard
anywhere about this until now... and this is absolutely amazing. Is there
any chance that the packages provided by the fink repository will get your
patches to get plasma to compile in these packages .. or even directly to
trunk.. or are these changes really hacky so that there's no chance you'll
get them into trunk?

hope it's clear what I'm talking about.. my english is still very rough ^^