start of a vision statement

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 01:25:12 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

I'd like to show you the beginning of how I would write a plasma vision
statement.

It's ridiculously little that I have to show you, but since plasma is
the coolest project around, I'm pretty sure Celeste will pick plasma
first, to kick our ass :-), so I thought I show you which direction I'm
headed, so you can comment early on and tell me what you think is
wrong.

This way, we will be on the safe side. (she sounded so angry :-)

In case you don't know what I'm referring to:
http://weblog.obso1337.org/2008/the-1-problem-in-oss-usability-and-what-im-going-to-do-about-it/

After the Easter weekend I'll try to spend more time on it and of course
also incorporate all your comments.

michael