Themes and Panels

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 21:47:30 CET 2008

Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at gmail.com> wrote
> > Maybe an angle prefix to denote orientation, though it might border on
> > being a little to "code-y" for artists. e.g. 90-top, 90-topright, 90-right,
> > 180-center, 270-bottomleft, etc.
> I really don't like this solution :) Unfortunately, the only thing that I'm
> coming up with is north, east, south, west which I'm not satisfied with...

Yeah, wasn't much of a fan of the 90, 180, blah, blah myself.  But if they're all going to be in the same file
we have to find *some* way of identifying them that doesn't make it a mess for theme authors to wade through.  Absent any better suggestions I say go with north (may not need this one), south, east, west.  It's better than my 90,180,270 suggestion.

Respect,
Andrew