tokamak planning

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Mar 20 17:54:30 CET 2008

hey
very quickly: if you haven't booked your flights yet please do so and tell
me the timing/dates you're arriving, so I can send out more details on
all the rest (including getting from the airport to the various places).

there are 3 airports for milano:
- Linate (LIN)
- Malpensa (MXP)
- Orio Al Serio (BGY, iirc)

preference for where to fly to is (in order) linate (best), malpensa and
orio al serio (worse).
plus it depends on costs, this is indicative. ;-)

See you soon, send me an e-mail in case of doubts, or get me on IRC

-Riccardo
--
GPG key:
3D0F6376