Plasma Themes Contest writeup

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 18:18:10 CET 2008

From: Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at gmail.com>
> 2. Completeness. Although Plasma automatically loads required images from
> the default theme when they are not present in the active theme, it is
> suggested to create replacement SVGs for all theme elements.

I forgot to mention one minor suggestion here Ivan:
"... it is suggested that you include SVGs for all theme elements..."

Just didn't want contestants to get hung up thinking they need to *create new artwork*
for every single theme element.  Creatively, if they're happy with some existing artwork that's already
available from other themes (or the default one) they should just be sure to include the svg file for it.

Thanks and hope this helps,
Andrew