Plasma Themes Contest writeup

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Mar 19 01:12:36 CET 2008

On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> As I see it we have a couple options:
> * kde-look

i like this one. it's how we've done art contests in the past and it works out
nicely IME.

> The KDE Plasma team is inviting everyone to participate in the contest to

"in a contest"

> Rules:
> 1. Submissions will be accepted as a tar.gz file of the theme folder.

not that it matters, but Plasma::Packages are zip files, bz2 has better
compression, but we still ask for gzip tarballs ;) hehe... just tickled me.

> Guidelines:
> 1. Consistence. All theme parts should fit nicely with each other.

Consistency

> Contestants not selected should feel free to make their themes available to
> the community (via KDE-Look or similar websites).

of course, if we do it on kde-look, then we don't need this sentence ...