GSoC: command and get obeyed !

Jordi Polo mumismo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:56:24 CET 2008

The last time I took a look to nepomuk (last november), it was not mature at
all. Even when it has a brilliant future.
If it is in a usable state, it can be very useful.
Anyway, really fancy things can be done when targeting one language, but if
the system should work in spanish for spanish speakers and japanese for
japanese speakers, it has to be designed carefully and it looks like using
Nepomuk for supporting the language can have undesired second effects.
Also, unfortunately adding semantics to language processing is more
difficult than just having enough good semantic related information.
Anyway, I will update my knowledge about Nepomuk (and akonadi) ASAP.

--
Jordi Polo Carres
NLP laboratory - NAIST