Plasma themes to add to extragear

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 21:10:42 CET 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm afraid that requesting only actual themes would be a turnoff for most people.

My only concern with mockups is that we'll be left with todo items at the end of the contest. I.e. Convert mockups to themes. Additionally, there are some limitations that might prevent the expectations described by a mockup to be actually acheived. Patterns + gradients as well as nonlinear gradients that cross center and border elements come to mind.

The hurdle from mockup to theme is pretty low i think since much of the work is being done using wysiwyg graphics tools anyway.

Just my 2 cents,
Andrew