Plasma themes to add to extragear

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:22:29 CET 2008

Well, as the One that is completely unbiased (since S.G. is already in
extragear, and I don't know your username on kde-look), here are a few
comments of mine.

The first thing is that I would propose something like a contest that was
organized for wallpapers, for people to send us mockups or finished themes and
when we decide on which are the best, to include them into extragear. IMHO,
there is not enough themes to choose from ATM.

Concerning the existing themes:
1. Ono - personally, I do not like it at all
2. Akoma - interesting idea, but I don't like it neither
3. TiComb - Nice idea for the background, but the fakoe 3D effect of the
border annoys me :)
4. Heron - nice and slick +1
5. Fluffy Bunny - I would like to see it completed +1
6. Ozone - nice idea, but looks like bad quality rendering with large DCT-
based compression
7. Aya +1

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard