Student team on plasma

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 19:23:07 CET 2008

Hello all,

I just send this email to announce that a group of student (3 including me)
will work during 2 months on plasma. The goal of this project is to discover
Qt and KDE, and i have deal with my teacher to make possible to work on KDE.
Kevin Ottens will help us if we need. So i we have planned to work on
something fun on plasma, especially on devices wich is basic and simple for
starting. I have seen that Marco Martin has worked on notifier recently, and
add a good functionnality (i have planned to add it ;) ).

We will start to work in 2 weeks (the time for me to help my two friends on
Qt and installation of KDE). I will be present in Milan so i hope to deal
around notifier and the work the group can do.

We will send a email a little bit later to deal on what we planned to do. I
confess that this project is an official reason for me to work on KDE and to
have time to work on it. Sorry aaron for my silence, i was very busy but i
planned to show you something in milan, i promess ;)....

Please welcome Florent Cazenave and Fleury Didier in this wonderful
community. We hope they will stay after the project.

Thanks plasma team ;)