4.0.3 backport-a-thon?

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Mar 15 12:50:07 CET 2008

Il giorno 14/mar/08, alle ore 15:02, "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org>
ha scritto:

> On Friday 14 March 2008, Stephan Binner wrote:
>> On Wednesday 12 March 2008 22:33:43 Stephan Binner wrote:
>>> Why not choose the easy way this time: either have enough disk
>>> space or
>>
>> One solution, why not delete your trunk build for the time of the
>> backport?
>
> i have a 4.0 install here on disk and can help test.

Thanks, rocking! That would be great!

And, Stephan, I'm just doing it because I know it would help the whole
project. I'm not particularly feeling offended if someone else does it.
So either step in helping in make sure everything is fine or stop
polemizing pointlessly. Thanks.

By the way Aaron, I'm fine in doing them at any time after thursday (included)
of next week, let me know of what works best for you.

Bye,
Riccardo
--
GPG key: