4.0.3 backport-a-thon?

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Mar 12 21:24:17 CET 2008

2008/3/12 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:

> On Wednesday 12 March 2008, Jamboarder wrote:
> > - Task item theming (tasks.svg).
>
> not critical
>
> > - SvgPanel center tiling ("hint-tile-center").
>
> not critical
>
> > - Svg colorization support.
>
> not critical
>
> > - Plasma::Theme updates on system color change.
>
> tied to colorization, pointless without
>
> > - Alpha-masking for opaque dialog backgrounds.
>
> probably useful, though also not critical.
>
> so maybe the alpha-masking, but the rest can wait for 4.1 imho.

Ok, after review, please go and add the relevant commits here:

http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Plasma/4.0.2_Backporting_Session

I will do the backporting the 19th and 20th. I'd need someone on IRC with
4.0 that can use
and test the commits (compilation too).
Please make sure your commits are "good" as I won't check them too much when
doing
the backports. =)

Bye,
Riccardo