The state of user-level Plasma documentation

Luca Beltrame g.starwind at fastwebnet.it
Thu Mar 6 19:50:55 CET 2008

Il Thursday 06 March 2008 19:11:37 hai scritto:

> > What I'd like to know if there is some kind of documentation (present or
> > planned for the future) for Plasma in general
> no =(

Ok, though I can't guarantee anything... I *may* try to get a shot at it if
you don't mind slow progress. Is there any documentation on the wiki about
how to write handbooks and such? (and how would a user access the docs within
Plasma?)

Notice that this would still need input from you, Plasma developers. So here's
another question for you: which parts of Plasma need the most documentation
and which are the most stable? ("stable" as in "their modus operandi won't
change from one day to another"). Thanks.