The state of user-level Plasma documentation

Luca Beltrame g.starwind at fastwebnet.it
Thu Mar 6 17:01:13 CET 2008

[please CC me: I'm not subscribed to this list]

Hello Plasma developers,

I am writing this message to enquire about the state of user-level Plasma
documentation. This stems from the fact that I wanted to include the Plasma
FAQ in some other document shipped with KDE in order to increase its
usefulness and visibility.

What I'd like to know if there is some kind of documentation (present or
planned for the future) for Plasma in general (note that again I'm talking
about user-level docs, rather than developer information), or if there is the
need for it (I could probably lend a hand there, although my time is severely
limited).

Thanks in advance.