Idea for SoC propsal (from Matej)

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:39:22 CET 2008

Hi Matej,

As far as I'm concerned, you get another +1 for the ideas.

I'm only not sure about the /those jobs need three months/, but then, If they
don't, you could still help with some other tasks aswell ;) *1

And now... something completely different - a few notes:

Concerning the 'specified query', that could lead to some usability issues
(IMHO) if not thought through ("What the hell is session runner, and what
does it want from me"-type of complaints :) ). At least, runners would need
to be able to tell whether they wanted to be shown in the list or not.

For the Runners in Kickoff, you could check out the current implementation
of Runners in Lancelot:
/trunk/extragear/plasma/applets/lancelot/app/src/models/Runner.cpp

Cheers!

*1) You could also make a couple more runners for example, if the time
permits you to.

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind