Fwd: Outstanding! Thankyou!

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:10:49 CEST 2008

another happy user :) yay!

Subject: Outstanding! Thankyou!
Date: June 30, 2008
From: Ivan Tefalco <itefalco at btopenworld.com>
To: chanika at gmail.com

Hi Chani,

I'm writing this from KDE 4.1 beta2. I'm dumbstruck. For the first time we
have a desktop paradigm that's original, challenging, and actually improves
the way in which you work. Folder views with filters in particular are all
kinds of awesome.

I just wanted to say a huge THANKS for all the work, - much of it perhaps
unnoticed or misunderstood. Don't let those without vision get you down, -
KDE rocks the free world. Long may the rocking continue!

Keep up the great work, - every time I boot into KDE 4.x I just have to smile.
It's too damn cool for words! Oh and give Aaron a huge thumbs up, or just pass
the thanks on :) This is as much for him as it is you :)
Cheers
-Ivan

--
Ivan Tefalco
itefalco at btopenworld.com
Author/Scriptwriter
Egosoft DE.

This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com