Image Blur function

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 21:01:12 CEST 2008

> From: Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>
> On Saturday 28 June 2008, Jamboarder wrote:
> > Sorry if I'm being a dolt but I'm having trouble locating it in libplasma.
> > Could anyone point me to it?
>
> libs/plasma/effects/blur.cpp

Hmm... Krunner's using a shadowBlur that's different than this and that looks much like what's used in fileview.  Which one should be moved or used -  libs/plasma/effects/blur.cpp or krunner/stackblur_shadows.cpp?

I have a working folderview-title-shadow solution that uses the stackbur code that I moved (locally) into libs/plasma.

Thanks much for your help,
Andrew