[Plasma] looks and usability of applet handle frame

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sat Jun 28 09:33:24 CEST 2008

Le Friday 27 June 2008, pinheiro a écrit :
> well I propose this anser, its a slide isn and out themable box, that can
> old several butons
> i propose move rotate resize control and close,
> a plasmoid can set if he wants to have them all or just a couple of them.
>
> http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image5906.png

Interesting, the applet handle was supposed to become something like that at
some point... but you know: time is a rare resource.

Also at the time we had technical issues which led to have the current frame
and we were too close to the 4.0 deadline to investigate it as it should (we
had more urgent issues).

Regards.

PS: I hope it'll help people understand where the current situation comes
from.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."