Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Jun 19 09:03:20 CEST 2008

Le Wednesday 18 June 2008, Sebastian Kuegler a écrit :
> We should just rename panel-devel to plasma-devel and take over the list of
> subscribers.

It's something I already discussed with one of our sysadmins a while ago (was
about another set of lists at that time), and it's frowned upon because it's a
mess to rename and because it generates quite some troubles regarding the
archives. Apparently mailman doesn't really like this kind of operations...

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."