Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Jun 18 19:50:37 CEST 2008

Hello,
as per subject, I think that's less confusing for our users (as in: plasmoid
developers), and for people looking for "the plasma mailing list". While I
wouldn't move away from this name, as everyone knows it, this name often
resulted in some confusion by people that doesn't know KDE internals.

If that's feasible, I don't know how mailman would handle that.

Or leave this for general or lib plasma discussion and use the other for
plasmoid authors?

Or, if it doesn't make any problem, the opposite (panel-devel pointing to
plasma-devel) should work, too...

What do you think?

Bye,
-Riccardo