Taskbar theming - Plasma

Rodrigo Pelorosso rodrigo.pelorosso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:15:36 CEST 2008

First of all, I don't know if this is the right place, but I didn't know
where else to ask. I'm sorry if I bother you.

According to plasma documentation, when you create a plasma theme for the
taskbar, you can specify backgrounds for:

# focus: background of focused task item
# hover: background when the pointer hovers the task item
# attention: background when tasks item is trying to get attention
# normal: background of normal, unfocused task item

but… what about minimized windows? Their task item always appears without
any decoration (I mean, with transparent background). Is there any way to
specify the background of minimized items?

thanks a lot!
Rodrigo

--
the dark designs