KColorPicker and other plasmoids

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Jun 18 15:20:49 CEST 2008

Il Tuesday 17 June 2008 20:03:01 Toussis Manolis ha scritto:
> you mean this?
>
> On Tuesday 17 June 2008 20:15:32 Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> > I kind of get back what I said, please regenerate it with diff -U, or svn
> > diff, so I can apply it correctly.
> >
> > Bye,
> > -Riccardo

And so this patch got reverted again... Pino said he has problems with it and
that he's working on it and that will let us know. Or at least that's what he
told me to write.

Ask him for further clarification, I'm just trying to be useful, and already
had enough of this communication problems. And no, he's not subscribed to
this ML.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--