KColorPicker and other plasmoids

Toussis Manolis manolis at koppermind.homelinux.org
Mon Jun 16 11:13:43 CEST 2008

I noticed that KColorPicker uses a minimum Pushbutton size that is bigger that
it actually needs.
I read the source code, and it seems that in the constructor of the applet we
can use something like:

    m_grabButton = new PickerButton(this);
    m_grabButton->SetMinimumSize(22,22);
    m_historyButton = new PickerButton(this);
    m_historyButton->SetMinimumSize(22,22);

So the button cat be only 22x22 if there is no space.
I am not familiar with layouts though, so I cannot know if it works...
It works for my applet, where I don't use layouts...

ps. The same problem applies to other widgets (for example calculator)