some more krunner awesomness

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Jun 14 14:57:56 CEST 2008

Hello,
so, some days ago I sit working with nuno on krunner for a couple of hours,
all over skype and vnc. That has worked greatly! =)

So, that's the result we've achieved so far:
http://media.ruphy.org/h/krun.png

Most of the design is self-explaining, a couple of notes though:

- UniqueMatch: that's going to be the type of matches for some kind of runners
which return a unique result by evaluating a certain syntax. Examples of this
include the calculator, python or ruby...

- Items relevancy is figured out by the opacity of the "emblems", which
variates in a range 100%-20%

- Icon of informational matches is replaced by that big 'i' (like the 'bebe'
element - don't ask about the name)

I should have included every notable note, if there's still something that I
forgot or that is not clear, just ask. =)

Attacching also a *second* version, with some small modifications as requested
by aaron. Thoughts?

Bye,
-Riccardo
--