Scenarios/Storytelling

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:05:23 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

I need some help.

- First of all, some comments on this story would really be helpful, so
I could get an idea, wether the direction is generally supported by the
community.

- Of course, knowing of others, who work on scenarios as well, would
allow us to coordinate our efforts. But since I already asked that and
nobody replied, I take it, that just plainly no one is working on it.

- I would like to hear Celeste's opinion on this "scenario". It probably
doesn't fit into the PURP, as is. But I'd like to learn your opinion on
how the second part of "the ways of the plasma" and PURP do fit
together, if at all.

- Lastly I would be greatly helped, if Adriaan or Marijn from the SFF
summer of code project could point out to me, where I could track your
work. Or, if that's easier, just tell me, if you are also planning on
writing scenarios for small form factor devices. Because those would be
also on my list.

Thank you in advance.

michael