[Icon Plasmoid] Provide a generic plasmoid class for icon based plasmoid

Loïc Marteau loic.marteau at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 02:07:45 CEST 2008

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> what we *could* do, perhaps, it add another special constructor or method to
> Plasma::Icon that would put the icon inside a layout in the applet and make
> applets that are a simple icon based thing use that. even that's a bit
> drastic, but is a nicer solution imho than a whole new class.

Hi !

Here is my patch that I have send to the review board based on your
proposal :
http://reviewboard.vidsolbach.de/r/40/
Don't know if it is really interesting.

I attach here my IconPlasmoid test case.

Should I commit this test case somewhere ? (with or without using the
dedicated constructor I propose on the patch review)

Cheers