Folder View containment filter fix

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Sun Jun 1 18:29:02 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I got a suggestion that made sense to me about the folder view
containment. The person that told me his suggestion said:

- On my music folder I have 50 folders (for example), and 20 songs.
- I want to add that folder to my desktop, using the folder view
applet/containment.
- I can't see my songs or I need a huge view despite I set "*.mp3" on
my filter.

To sum up, this filter does not filter out folders.

Now I have yet another good reason for filtering out folders:
consistency. Fire Dolphin and filter something with its filter bar =>
folders get filtered out if they don't match the expression.

I would like to commit the patch at:
http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/06/kdebase-folder-containment.diff

Do you agree ?

Bye,