patch review

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:06:42 CET 2008

> i'd like us to try it over the next couple of weeks. we can then come back and
> compare notes and see if we like it, don't like it, etc.

Strikes me as an excellent idea.  I hope it works well.  I may be
jumping ahead a little, but a couple of immediate thoughts:

* Can this be extended to UI reviews?  Qt designer forms are stored as
simple XML so they could presumably be treated the same as code.  All
that is needed is something to run on the server which generates a
preview given a Qt designer file for inclusion alongside the code.
The same applies for graphics (including mockups) done in SVG.
* How might this work alongside bugs.kde.org?

Regards,
Robert.