Summary of Re: Spring Plasma Meeting

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:59:45 CET 2008

oh hey, what about power adaptors for our laptops? today I bought a
travel-size one for china (my laptop fits in power bars but not wall sockets
here, and I don't want to take a big power bar to beijing with me), and the
store had a bunch of different ones for different countries. maybe I should
buy one for italy? could you tell me what the sockets look like so I know I'm
buying the right one?

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com