Plasma::FormFactor::UserActivity

pepone.onrez pepone.onrez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:39:09 CET 2008

Sounds interesting too me

Here are same ideas

I think that can be amazing be able of configure my status in a single place
for all kde applications, for example if i set my status to on phone The
media framework must know this and adjust volumes sizes.  If my status is
working on project my kopete status can be online for my project
collaborators and working busy for others.

Also  be able of configure per status desktop seems nice. When i set status
to gaming the desktop turns in a game machine and when i set status codding
the desktops turns in a developer machine.