Summary of Re: Spring Plasma Meeting

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Jan 28 21:49:52 CET 2008

Le Monday 28 January 2008 08:47:33 am Sebastian Kuegler, vous avez écrit :
> I've gone through this thread and have the following people that could
> attend:
>
> Aaron, Alexis, Annma, Chani, Davide, Ivan, Jesper, Riccardo, Richard, sebas
>
> Those people should, in theory be able to attend 12/13th April -- holler if
> not.
>
> Riccardo can only attend if it's in Milano, Nuno also offered Portugal as
> location. How do we go about this?
>
> To create a budget for this, I'd need estimated travel costs from Alexis,
> Annma, Chani, Ivan and Richard. Then I can try to sort out the financials
> involved.

I found a flight Toulouse - Milan  (Friday arrival Malpensa at 7:20pm and
departure from 19h30  Milan  Linate on Sunday) for 239.71 €
It goes via Frankfurt so it takes 6 hours but that's the best I could find.
That would go for Alexis as well probably provided he can get his Friday.

It does not look too good in train (the website is down right now but Alexis
looked) and it'll be around 400€ by car (10 hours
+ motorway costs)  so it's an option if we are 2 but tiring.

Anne-Marie