Summary of Re: Spring Plasma Meeting

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jan 28 14:47:33 CET 2008

I've gone through this thread and have the following people that could attend:

Aaron, Alexis, Annma, Chani, Davide, Ivan, Jesper, Riccardo, Richard, sebas

Those people should, in theory be able to attend 12/13th April -- holler if
not.

Riccardo can only attend if it's in Milano, Nuno also offered Portugal as
location. How do we go about this?

To create a budget for this, I'd need estimated travel costs from Alexis,
Annma, Chani, Ivan and Richard. Then I can try to sort out the financials
involved.
--
sebas