binary incompatible thursday. whoops =(

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 25 01:05:44 CET 2008

hi all..

i'm flying out tomorrow afternoon and won't be back online for a couple days.
due to various patches that were sitting on my disk, i decided it would be
best to commit them rather than sit on them. this has resulted in some binary
incomnpatible changes.

the good news is that the start of the new scripting stuff is in. thanks to
those who offered input ... still work to be done on them, but we've got a
start.

also, we now have Applet::setRemainSquare(bool) which does exactly what it
says. i was tired of duplicating that code over and over =)