compile program

jwebster jwebster8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:34:35 CET 2008

I've downloaded the Frame plasmoid and I'm trying to compile it, but when I
do, cmake throws the error .

Unknown CMake command "kde4_add_ui_files".

if I understand correctly, this is in "KDE4Macros.cmake".  I checked and
that file is on my computer in
/usr/lib/kde4/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/ .

What's my problem?  Is there a path that cmake searches in?  I've googled
for an answer but found none.
(this is about the 3rd time in my life I've used cmake, so I'm not really
familiar with it)

I'm running kde4 alongside kde3 in a kubuntu gutsy install if that makes a
difference.

Thanks
Jeremy