Spring Plasma Meeting

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Jan 24 22:14:14 CET 2008

2008/1/22 Chani <chanika at gmail.com>:

> > Agreed, let's find a better date then. Middle April?
> >
> > Note that I won't be able to attend in other places if it's not
> happening
> > during the
> > Easter period or after the 6th of June,
>
> that makes it sound like you and annma may be mutually exclusive...
> what do you think about the 12-13th of

Nah, we're not mutually exclusive. =)

I just said that I've problem attending it if it's not in Milano AND it's
not in the Easter period.

That's for one simple problem, school. ;-)
I've already missed too much of it, release event, etc etc, and I cannot
make my professors too
angry, I have to pass the year at the end. ;-)

If it's in Milano (and me and sebas can organize it) for me any time of the
year works perfectly. =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--