Spring Plasma Meeting

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:38:47 CET 2008

For me it's ok. The date is not a problem for me.

Name : Ménard Alexis. nick Darktears.
Location : Toulouse France. So i will take the train, I don't know the price
but if it's expensive, it will be a problem, i'm a student with no big
ressources. And yesterday my car was broken :( (250€ of reparations).

But i'm very interesting by this meeting!!