[Patch] Twitter engine url encoding

Ivo Anjo ( [Knuckles] ) knuckles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:52:13 CET 2008

I guess I'm the random-twitter-patch-of-the-day guy.

Anyway, I was trying to send messages with a '+' in them, and the '+'
wasn't showing up on twitter (but the rest of the message was), so I
investigated a bit, and according to the twitter API
(http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/web/api-documentation):
"status.  Required.  The text of your status update.  Be sure to URL
encode as necessary."

Currently the twitter engine isn't url encoding the string, so here's
a patch to add it (heh, as usual the trolltech guys did all the work
for me).

Twitter rox, and as always, looking forward to more coolness.
Ivo Anjo

*goes back to reading latest aseigo blog post*