DataEngine support for ScriptEngine

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at dnainternet.net
Tue Jan 22 00:11:30 CET 2008

Hi,

It was discussed earlier that DataEngine (and runner) support could be added
to ScriptEngine in KDE4.1. I converted the patch I sent earlier to use
ScriptEngine. Still to do are (at least) runner support, commenting, error
handling when engine does not support applets. But before I do further coding
I would like to ask if this is the way to go?

(I have also working kross/python dataengine as in earlier case.)

Petri