Spring Plasma Meeting

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Jan 21 20:33:37 CET 2008

2008/1/21 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:

> On Sunday 20 January 2008, Sebastian Kuegler wrote:
> > The meeting could take place around Easter. Most probably, the KDE e.V.
>
> i know we can never have 100% attendance since getting everyone's schedule
> align when there are more than a handful of people around is just
> unpossible.
>
> however, we already have at least 3 people who can't make it. due to it
> being
> a religious holiday as well as a time when (apparently) uni exams are
> common,
> it may be worth moving it a few weeks in one direction or another.

Agreed, let's find a better date then. Middle April?

Note that I won't be able to attend in other places if it's not happening
during the
Easter period or after the 6th of June, I've already missed too much school
to go
to KDE events, and my parents would kill me if I'll miss another week for
such a thing. ;-)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--