A few plasma questions

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Jan 22 02:22:25 CET 2008

Le Monday 21 January 2008 01:37:37 pm jwebster, vous avez écrit :
> ah, I figured someone was probably doing this.  I downloaded the frame code
> and I'll play around with it.  Thanks.

The Frame roadmap as I see it for 4.1:
- clean the code by separating choice of pic and painting into different
classes - any advice on designing classes are very welcomed so I can improve
my coding style
- add an engine to get the Wikipedia Picture of the day and maybe others (this
engine will first go to playground)
- flip the pic (can be a test case for Frame and then extend to all widgets or
be done directly as global)
- clean the config dialog and take ideas from Desktop config (share some
config settings?) - add recursive dirs as an option for slideshow (although
beware of too many options)

Of course you are very free to hack on it and warmly welcome to do so!

Anne-Marie