Spring Plasma Meeting

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 06:39:02 CET 2008

> not-too-expensive hotel is at 50m, various food places are well-reachable

define not-too-expensive...

> Can those that would be interested in such a meeting reply adding the
> following information:

I'm interested, in theory, but concerned about the money aspect.

> - Name
Chani
> - Location
Vancouver (in 6 weeks or so)
> - Availability information (even if vague)
hmm. easter being march 23rd or april 27th?
well, I'm not actually getting back to canada until march 6th. march 18th is a
birthday I would prefer not to miss. I'll be looking for a place to live
after that, so the 1st to 10th of april would probably be a bad time.
anything else should be fine.
> - Probable travel costs
all I know is it's bloody expensive. do you guys regularly fly around the
world? o.0 I want to get to akademy too, and I'm not sure what my parents
will say about all this...
> - What you would like to work on during such a meeting
planning out cool stuff to do in summer, making sure we're all on the same
page when it comes to the plasma vision and so on? I dunno, I'm trying not to
think about it *too* much until my last exam is done. :)
> - Special requests (veggie / needs to bring chinchilla / whatever)
veggie

> Kind regards and hugs for the willing,

:) this sounds like a great idea.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com