Spring Plasma Meeting

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jan 21 05:56:43 CET 2008

Hi fellow Plasmoids,

Ruphy and I have, while having spicy Indian food, talked about a Plasma
meeting in Italy this spring.

The location we have in mind would be Milano in northern Italy. We can, most
probably hold the meeting at Ruphy's place, there's an attic with enough
space and wire(d|less) connectivity for 15 persons. A not-too-expensive hotel
is at 50m, various food places are well-reachable as well (although, for more
choice we might really want to use a car). The airport (Milan Malpensa) is at
~45 minutes with public transport.

The meeting could take place around Easter. Most probably, the KDE e.V. will
be able to help out financially for travel and lodging costs.

Can those that would be interested in such a meeting reply adding the
following information:

- Name
- Location
- Availability information (even if vague)
- Probable travel costs
- What you would like to work on during such a meeting
- Special requests (veggie / needs to bring chinchilla / whatever)

That would help us organise the money and find out about possible
showstoppers. If you have any questions left, shoot.

We hope that a lot of you are willing and able to come. We feel that such a
meeting is vital to foster the Plasma KDE community and would be thrilled to
get you all into one place for such a meeting. Of course, we'd like to have
as many artists available as possible. (This means think twice, David, David,
Ken, Nuno, Nuno. (1) :-))

(1) we need another Ken and another Riccardo

Kind regards and hugs for the willing,
--
ruphy + sebas