Creating a playground-plasmoids 4.0 compatible branch

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Mon Jan 14 10:02:29 CET 2008

Hello!

I have to revert some changes regarding centralising code in libplasma_clock
in order to make a plasmoid compile with 4.0 again. I asked on #kde-devel and
was told to create a branch in branches.

Since I might not be the only one, it might make sense to create a plasmoid,
or even plasma branch in branches, i.e. /branches/plasma/applets, runners
etc.

If this is not done it might be frustrating for users that use playground
packages provided by their distro and get a decreasing the number of
plasmoids in it with every update.

Sven