roadmapping 4.1

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 11 05:12:40 CET 2008

hey everyone =)

not to distract from all the great bugfixing that's been going on, but when
i'm back from the release event next week, i'll start teeing up some irc
meetings to discuss various aspects of 4.1 and plasma.

i started this page:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/4.1_Roadmap

a couple weeks ago to start collecting my own thoughts, and now i'd like to
invite the rest of you to join in and create your own lists there too.

please note the box at the top of that page:

"This page is to collect features, bugs and other development items that
developers are actually committing to work on for 4.1. This is not a laundry
list, a wish list or any other kind of list that can't be applied to a
realistic roadmap for 4.1."

if we can get our lists side by side then when it comes time to start
coordinating efforts we'll be ready to rock.