luna and binaryclock

Davide Bettio davide.bettio at kdemail.net
Thu Jan 10 16:49:35 CET 2008

Hi,

Yesterday evening I added a new plasmoid to
trunk/playground/base/plasma/applets/ called Luna (Luna is the italian name
for moon). The plasmoid is thinked to be a possible updated to plasma kmoon
(kdetoys/kmoon) replacement. Luna for now is only a stub based on kmoon code
that show the current moon phase. In future I will need a set of SVGs moon
icons (for now I'm using raster moon images that come from kmoon).
Few days ago I've also finished to implement the base feature set for my
binary clock applet and I think that is ready to be moved from playground to
other places.

Bye,
Davide Bettio.