Hiding vs. locking functionality

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:58:37 CET 2008

> Either KDE3's behaviour has to be kept, because nobody complained and
> people are used to it, then plasma would have to provide a "lock panel" and
> "lock desktop" and not just a "lock widgets".

maybe we should just rename the button "lock plasma" :P the user can't
reasonably have any preconceptions about what 'plasma' is or is not.

having a lock button lock everything makes perfect sense to me. personally I'd
prefer it if locking also disabled configuration (no, I'm not suggesting we
change that now).

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com