[Panel-devel] Rounded Corner Plasma Tooltips

Ryan P. Bitanga ryan.bitanga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:51:42 CET 2008

Every time I'm about to commit something tooltip related I find you
committed it already for me. Haha

Anyway, I have a patch that keeps mask functionality in resizeEvent()
instead of paintEvent() because I counted one resize event for every
two paint events when different tooltips are shown and zero resize
events and one paint event when the same tooltip is shown. It's the
same patch just more efficient. I'll commit it to trunk since it
doesn't change much anyway.

Ryan