[Panel-devel] Rounded Corner Plasma Tooltips

Ryan P. Bitanga ryan.bitanga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:34:53 CET 2008

so we'll see it in 4.1? what are the extents of changes we can do in
4.0 the branch?

i'm feeling kind of despondent because i forgot to commit the priority
patch for runners and there were a couple of patches that are
suffering from bit rot in my working copy. Stupid job interviews. If
only there was a way I could work on KDE for my practicum. :-/