[Panel-devel] Rounded Corner Plasma Tooltips

Ryan P. Bitanga ryan.bitanga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 04:43:59 CET 2008

My last message was withheld bec the 30kb image was too big. Anyway
here's a patch that adds a black border around the tooltip. Personally
i think we can just keep it as it is. The shadow gives enough contrast
and the border makes the lack of antialiasing in the mask evident.

Maybe we can review it after 4.0