fix in a hurry

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 20:24:39 CET 2008

On Thursday 03 January 2008, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> hello,
> if someone is still awake, I think that the handles should get (and
> remain) rotated with the applet, instead of how it is right now
> (which also doesn't make sense visually). What do you think? Shall we
> fix?
>
> Attached screenshot of the actual status:
> http://media.ruphy.org/quick/visual-bugs/plasma-handles.png

I'm sure we could argue about this for some time and not reach a
conclusion.  There are reasons for rotating the handles (they don't
give that huge area of just "handle space") and for not doing (the user
can always find the handles top left, regardless of rotation).

As such, I'm not sure it's something that should go in immediately
before tagging.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org